You asked, we listened.
We are excited to announce that Premium Portfolio Finance now offers a range of Financial Planning services to compliment our Mortgage Broking. Taking on a mortgage is a big responsibility. We encourage our clients to check that you are adequately insured, and that your hard earned money is being protected and invested in the best possible way.
What do Financial Planners give advice on?
- Protecting your family’s future with insurance
- Superannuation and retirement strategies
- Budgeting and managing debt
- Wealth accumulation and investment strategies
- Tax effective investing
- Invaluable assistance in planning for your future and managing your wealth
How much does a Financial Planner charge?
This is determined by what services are provided, and will be discussed with you at your appointment. Financial Planners are legally obliged to review your financial situation every year to provide ongoing service through all lifestyle changes and wealth growth.
Give Hayden or Clare a call today, and ask what they can do to maximise your wealth.
- Can you ask for a discount on your mortgage rate? April 18, 2018
- 4 reasons why you should use a mortgage broker in 2018 April 10, 2018
- What tax deductions are available for investment properties? April 4, 2018
- 4 benefits of using a personal loan to consolidate debt March 27, 2018
- Will property prices fall in 2018? March 20, 2018